The 'Otway model' is our new 2021 model teepee, designed and tested in the Otway rainforest, Victoria's highest rainfall area. With a stack of new features we are proud to release our new model born in the harsh Victorian winter in a beautiful Aqua Stone colour. It's larger, stronger and just as easy as our 'Simpson' model.
We have included an adjustable central pole to get the right amount of tensions no matter how quickly you put in the pegs, it comes with a rubber non slip base and newly designed pva foam ball on the top of the pole which helps it stay put and spread the weight load.
The inner teepee is made with breathable fabric and a mozzie net ceiling, made for the hot nights so you can open the flysheet doors to let the breeze in but still get privacy and protection from bugs with the inner tent closed.
It can fit 3 double mattresses and there's plenty of room to stand up in measuring 3 metres tall and 4m x 4m floor area.
- PU 3000mm Waterproof with side skirts for snow.
- Adjustable central pole with foam ball top and rubber foot
- Sleep up to 6 people (3 double mattresses)
- New reflective guy ropes (see photo 2)
- Multiple inner storage pockets
- Adjustable carry bag gives you leeway with how tight you pack the tent
- Easy set up
- Lightweight - only 8kgs
- Packing size 62cm x 22cm x 23cm
- 180g/sm PE floor
- Great with our Zeit Luminescence lighting
- Central pole
- Guy ropes
- Carry bag